Enjoy some music for the soul with KS Chitra.
If you are craving for an evening of melody and joy, then be prepared for an event that is bound to make your dream come true. The ‘Nightingale from Kerala’, Padma Shri KS Chithra is performing at the Canserve Symphony – Music for the Soul, hosted by Canserve Charitable society. The programme will be taking place at Le MeridienKochi on May 13, 2017 at 6 pm. This event aims at raising funds to support those cancer patients who are unable to afford the expenditure involved in their treatment. The organisers also hope to spread an awareness about ailment among the public. Canserve Charitable Society is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) run by cancer survivors and a group of volunteers and with the aim of assisting cancer patients in their battle against the disease. This organisation, which is supported by a large pool of volunteers, also strives towards creating an awareness aboutcancer, one of the most debated health issues. For more details about the event log on to: https://www.facebook.com/CanserveSociety/ http://canservesociety.org/
- Run to give a life!
- Enjoy an authentic Gujarati Dandiya Night
- 8 New badminton Sky Courts opened at Rajeev Gandhi Indoor Stadium
- Jimmy Rocks is back with his secret recipe book
- Feast of Our Lady of Dolours
- WAKE Expo 2017 at Kottayam
- New fashion destination, Defab In Style Boutique's new showroom inaugurated
- Be innovative with Stem Robotics Academy
- Cochin Onam Festive Route 2017 by PinKerala
- Grand Brunch Buffet at Courtyard, Kochi Marriott Airport Hotel