Spice Coast Marathon on November 15
Soles of Cochin, the first registered running club in Kerala, is organizing ‘IDBI Federal Life Insurance Spice Coast Marathon’ on November 15, 2015.
Many local and outstation runners are expected to participate in the event, which will have categories such as full marathon (42.2 kms), half marathon (21.1 kms) and fun run of 5 kms.
The race has an option of a corporate relay team (a team of 4 people running the whole distance) in full marathon and half marathon categories.
One of the unique features of the race is that it is certified under USATF (USA Track & Field), meaning that those running within the qualification time will qualify for the popular Boston Marathon.
The race is in partnership with GoUnesco to make it a heritage event.
- "Its time for FOSS"- ICEFOSS 2017 at FISAT
- Art Maestro 2017
- Run to give a life!
- Nanma Castle Rock, a Karikkassery Group Project
- Kerala Police Cyber Fest 2017
- Kochi Metro is all set for FIFA U-17 WORLD CUP 2017
- Band ‘Dakkem Tabalem’ is back with new hit ‘SAJNA’
- Foxglove Graphics car wraps for Jaguar, Mini Cooper, Porsche
- Round Table Discussion on business relations with Canada
- “Beyond The Button”